Charleston, SC and Nashville, TN
Accountfully is your fully outsourced accounting department. We do the day-to-day work of professional accountants and bookkeepers while serving as a long-term strategic partner to help our clients navigate complex financial challenges and opportunities.
Our Staff Accountants are critical thinkers and problem solvers; they work independently and efficiently. With a clear understanding of accounting functions, they are expected to be the point person for client services and assist with client meetings.
What we’re looking for in a Staff Accountant:
- Cash Flow Management
- Financial Statement Understanding
- Debit & Credit Understanding
- Inventory Knowledge
- Liability Account Reconciliations
- Cash vs. Accrual Analysis
- Additional Systems Knowledge (Time Tracking, Expense Tracking, Invoicing, Bill.com, QuickBooks Online)
Our future Staff Accountant will have skills and experience in these areas:
- Manages Day to Day Client Relationship
- Problem Solver, Independent Thinker, Asks Thoughtful Questions
- Recognizes work that is Out of Scope per Client’s SLA
- Identifies Opportunities for Efficiencies in Day to Day Workflow
- Promptly Communicates Client or Staff Issues to Management
- Supports other Staff Members (training, problem solving etc.)
Our future Staff Accountant will have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years accounting experience
Accountfully benefits include health insurance, short term disability insurance, a retirement plan with a company match, a flexible vacation policy, and a casual environment that lets you work independently. If you have these skills and want to work with a team that believes in a healthy work-life balance while serving a talented community of entrepreneurs and creatives, tell us about yourself and your interest in Accountfully.
Explore Accountfully's Workplace Culture: