Accountfully is your fully outsourced accounting department. We do the day-to-day work of professional accountants and bookkeepers while serving as a long-term strategic partner to help our clients navigate complex financial challenges and opportunities.
At Accountfully - "People are Greater than Numbers" and we pride ourselves on having a culture that is engaging, fun, and collaborative for our teams. We also understand the importance of offering a flexible work environment. The Recruiter position is a remote role
Our physical offices are located in Nashville, TN and Charleston, SC
What We Are Looking For In A Recruiter:
Our Recruiter is ultimately responsible for managing the overall interview and selection process, and meeting the hiring goals by filling open positions with talented and qualified candidates.
You will also be responsible for the full life-cycle of the recruiting process. This entails sourcing and screening candidates, attending job fairs, coordinating and conducting interviews, being a brand ambassador for Accountfully and ensuring candidates have an informative and positive experience.
Our Future Recruiter Will Have Skills And Experience In These Areas:
- Source and attract candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline.
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications, perform phone and in-person interviews.
- Take ownership of candidate experience by designing and managing job postings, job descriptions, and
- position requirements.
- Participate in the new hire onboarding process.
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- 4-6 years of recruiting experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective and positive working relationships, both with internal team
- members and external candidates.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Comfortable making decisions independently.
- Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods.
- Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenues.
- Deep understanding of employment laws and regulations.
Accountfully benefits include health insurance, short term disability insurance, a retirement plan with a company match, a flexible vacation policy, and a casual environment that lets you work independently. If you have these skills and want to work with a team that believes in a healthy work-life balance while serving a talented community of entrepreneurs and creatives, tell us about yourself and your interest in Accountfully.
Explore Accountfully's Workplace Culture: