People > Numbers
Accountfully is your fully outsourced accounting department. We do the day-to-day work of professional accountants and bookkeepers while serving as a long-term strategic partner to help our clients navigate complex financial challenges and opportunities.
All Accountfully team members are expected to be technologically savvy, learn new things quickly, adaptable and flexible, detail-oriented, organized, natural multi-taskers, and personable.
Our Accounting Managers have extensive accounting experience which they leverage to expand client engagements when appropriate. In addition to overseeing client relationships and performing CFO meetings, they are expected to be their clients’ strategic advisor and way finder.
Internally, Accounting Managers work closely with the leadership team to help streamline processes, manage staff, and identify new business opportunities. They are expected to be well-versed in current market trends and a subject matter expert in multiple topics.
What we’re looking for in an Accounting Manager:
- Oversees and leads CFO client meetings
- CFO level expertise
- Performs high-level financial interpretation
- Industry-specific knowledge
- Multiple subject matter expert
- Problem-solvers and course corrects on behalf of the client
- Advanced systems knowledge (QuickBooks Online, Amazon, Shopify, Fathom, DEAR)
- Tool development (i.e. Digital Workbook)
- Financial modeling
- Financial close mastery
- Accounting and Tax methodology knowledge
- Market trend awareness
Our future Accounting Manager will have skills and experience in these areas:
- Manages team members, delegates work and provides timely feedback
- Understands and manages utilization and staffing, will participate in recruiting and hiring
- Driver and Manager of culture
- Identifies opportunities to streamline processes and make systems more efficient, while ensuring compliance.
- Leads internal initiatives. Develops training documentation and owns Internal trainings
- Identification of strategic growth opportunities and initiatives. Drives firm-wide success by identifying and implementing key objectives and outcomes.
- Own client relationship. Aware and responsible for client economics and profitability
Our future Accounting Manager will have:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business, economics, and/or finance
- 6-8 years of related experience. Clients services and small business experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks Online is a plus.
Accountfully benefits include; medical, dental vision coverage, short term disability insurance, retirement plan with a company match, flexible vacation policy, and a casual environment that lets you work independently. If you have these skills and want to work with a team that believes in a healthy work life balance while serving a talented community of entrepreneurs and creatives, then this position may be a great fit for you!